By Stephen Walther
Read Online or Download ASP.NET MVC Framework Unleashed PDF
Best c & c++ windows programming books
Professional alternate 2013 SP1 PowerShell management is your one-stop source for either uncomplicated and complex management of alternate Server 2013 provider Pack 1 and trade on-line, Microsoft's best-selling hosted alternate carrier. The shift that's presently occurring towards ‘the cloud’ isn't just approximately web hosting your purposes in other places.
Microsoft visible Studio 2015 empowers you to jot down next-generation functions for any smooth surroundings: cellular, internet, cloud, common home windows 10/8. x, database, and past. This end-to-end deep dive can assist operating builders squeeze greatest productiveness out of Microsoft’s strong new toolset.
Starting SQL Server 2012 for builders is the fitting ebook for builders new to SQL Server and making plans to create and install functions opposed to Microsoft's market-leading database process for the home windows platform. Now in its 3rd version, the ebook is superior to hide the very most up-to-date advancements in SQL Server 2012.
Professional SharePoint 2013 Branding and Responsive net improvement is the definitive reference at the applied sciences, instruments, and methods wanted for development responsive web pages and functions with SharePoint 2013. The e-book makes a speciality of strategies that supply the easiest browser adventure for the myriad of units, browsers, and monitor orientations and resolutions.
- Pro Scalable .NET 2.0 Application Designs (Expert's Voice in .Net)
- Pro ASP.NET Core MVC
- Complete Idiot's Guide to C++
- Programming the Microsoft Windows Driver Model
- Advanced C++: programming styles and idioms
- The Waite Group's Object-Oriented Programming in C
Extra info for ASP.NET MVC Framework Unleashed
These files get in our way as we build a new application. NET MVC project, you can create a new Visual Studio project template after deleting the sample files. Create a new project template by selecting the menu option File, Export Template. Creating the Database We need to create a database and database table to contain our list of toys for our toy store. NET MVC framework is compatible with any modern database including Oracle 11g, MySQL, and Microsoft SQL Server. In this book, we use Microsoft SQL Server Express for our database.
4. Click the Add button. After you create the database, you need to create the database table that will contain the list of toys. Follow these steps to create the Products database table: 1. mdf file in the App_Data folder to open the Server Explorer window and connect to the ToyStoreDB database. 2. Right-click the Tables folder and select the menu option Add New Table. 3. 4). 1 Columns in the Products Table Column Name Data Type Allow Nulls Id int False Name nvarchar(100) False Description nvarchar(MAX) False Price money False 4.
NET MVC project. 4. NET MVC project and the Test project. The Test project contains all the unit tests for your application. NET MVC framework emphasizes convention over configuration. NET MVC project. NET MVC application project contains the following folders: . App_Data—Contains database files. For example, the App_Data folder might contain a local instance of a SQL Server Express database. Content—Contains static content such as images and Cascading Style Sheet files. NET MVC controller classes.