By Nick Symmonds
DotNetNuke is a programming framework that is helping you create and installation net initiatives in ASP.NET 2.0. Its ease of use signifies that even nonprogrammers can make the most of the recent ASP.NET 2.0 good points while construction an internet site. It integrates with lots of Microsoft's different unfastened items like SQL Server 2005 show, which makes it a robust and tasty choice for constructing net sites.Beginning DotNetNuke 4.0 site production in VB 2005 with visible net Developer 2005 convey comprises unique directions for the deploy of DotNetNuke, visible internet Developer, and SQL Server 2005. This guarantees that it doesn't matter what your point or skill, you will have a operating suite of instruments as you're employed throughout the booklet and your ASP.NET 2.0 profession. The ebook additionally positive aspects tutorials on growing and publishing an ASP.NET 2.0 website written in visible uncomplicated 2005 - taking care to not exclude someone who is using this ebook strictly to wake up to hurry on DotNetNuke.
Read or Download Beginning DotNetNuke 4.0 Website Creation in VB 2005 with Visual Web Developer 2005 Express: From Novice to Professional PDF
Best visual basic books
With this thoroughly updated instructional and reference, you will quick find out how to improve visible uncomplicated (VB) courses that leverage the most recent positive factors of Vista and . internet three. zero. the educational part walks you thru VB. internet from scratch, giving you in-depth descriptions of the advance surroundings, uncomplicated application syntax, and conventional controls.
So that you can research the basics of programming, do not get slowed down with pages of technical jargon that almost all books out there supply! No prior visible Studio event required for basically visible simple: PROGRAMMING WITH MICROSOFT visible easy 2010, 2E by way of the best-selling writer, Diane Zak.
- Visual Basic 2005 Recipes: A Problem-Solution Approach
- Programming .NET Components, 2nd Edition
- Programming Microsoft SQL Server 2000 with Microsoft Visual Basic .NET
- Visual Basic 2008 Programmer's Reference
- ADO.NET: From Novice to Pro, Visual Basic .NET Edition
- Fluent Visual Basic: Read, Learn, Know
Extra resources for Beginning DotNetNuke 4.0 Website Creation in VB 2005 with Visual Web Developer 2005 Express: From Novice to Professional
Programming Environments You will be loading two programming environments on your machine: Visual Basic 2005 Express and Visual Web Developer 2005 Express. I’m having you load VB Express to help with Chapter 4. VB is the language of choice in this book, and Chapter 4 goes over the basics of VB and how to create Windows programs. This discussion has a twofold purpose: first, to get you familiar with VB and Windows programming, and second, to give you a reference when building web pages. qxd 16 11/3/06 10:18 AM Page 16 CHAPTER 1 ■ THE BASICS that building a web page that reflects a Windows program is an eye-opening experience.
All configuration options and persisted values are kept in XML configuration files. NET program to be installed on a computer just by copying it to a folder. You then invoke the executable, and you are running. Think of this compared to installing something like Microsoft Word. Back in the DOS days, this was how all programs were installed. Just copy them from one machine to another. Along came Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP with its muchheralded registry. Now we are back to the original method (I am not the only one who finds this amusing).
3. ) I programmed both firmware and software in C. I was able to develop code on my PC and run it on the Unix box. After C came C++. It was the turbo-charged, object-oriented version of C. During the object-oriented phase in programming, there was also Delphi (object-oriented Pascal), Eiffel (not seen much these days), and Java (seen everywhere these days). 0. I immediately liked its ease of use as compared to C++. I especially liked the fact that I no longer had to deal with pointers, because like many other programmers, I found multiple levels of indirection frustrating.