By Timmothy Posey, Wyatt Barnett, Cristian Darie
Construct your individual ASP.NET four website utilizing C# & VB is aimed toward newbie ASP.NET builders desirous to advance their talents, internet designers eager to circulate into server-side programming, and skilled builders making the jump from ASP to .NET. Readers will study: language and programming fundamentals how you can build ASP.Net web content find out how to construct internet functions to exploit validation controls database layout and improvement how you can use ADO.NET find out how to deal with info and content material tips to combine Ajax and jQuery the function of MVC ... all within the technique of effectively constructing and deploying a operating intranet web site for a fictional corporation.
Read or Download Build Your Own ASP.NET 4 Web Site Using C# & VB, 4th Edition PDF
Best visual basic books
With this thoroughly updated educational and reference, you will speedy easy methods to advance visible easy (VB) courses that leverage the most recent beneficial properties of Vista and . internet three. zero. the academic part walks you thru VB. internet from scratch, supplying you with in-depth descriptions of the advance setting, uncomplicated application syntax, and conventional controls.
With the intention to examine the basics of programming, do not get slowed down with pages of technical jargon that the majority books out there supply! No earlier visible Studio event required for basically visible uncomplicated: PROGRAMMING WITH MICROSOFT visible easy 2010, 2E via the best-selling writer, Diane Zak.
- Pro VB. 2008 and the .NET 3.5 Platform [Visual Basic]
- TEX in practice. Basics
- Professional Visual Basic 2010 and .NET 4 Visual Basic 2010 and .NET 4 = Professional Visual Basic 2010 and .NET Four = Visual Basic 2010 and .NET Four
- Microsoft Access 2010 Programmer's Reference
- Flex 4 Cookbook
- Microsoft Visual Basic 2008: Complete Concepts and Techniques (Shelly Cashman)
Additional info for Build Your Own ASP.NET 4 Web Site Using C# & VB, 4th Edition
2. Installing Visual Web Developer 2010 Express Edition 6. In the next setup screen, you’ll be asked to select the authentication mode for SQL Server 2008 R2 Express Edition. Here we choose to use Windows Authentication for simplicity going forward. Advanced users may choose to use mixed mode to set up their own account management with SQL Server, however, this book will assume the use of Windows Authentication mode. 7. The installer may prompt you to reboot your computer and possibly download more updates depending on your computer configuration.
A web application is dynamic in nature, and often considered to be a web version of standard desktop software. Google Mail is an excellent example of a web application. NET 4 Website Using C# & VB ways) store information in a database, and allow visitors to the site to access and change that information. Many different programming technologies and supported languages have been developed to create web applications; PHP, JSP, Ruby on Rails, CGI, and ColdFusion are just a few of the more popular ones.
NET has many advantages, including a well-established IDE (Integrated Development Environment) called Microsoft Visual Studio, and advanced security and performance frameworks that handle many of the mundane tasks automatically on the server side, freeing the developer to create more full-fledged web applications and websites. NET framework, introducing many new features that build upon its predecessor to improve performance, security, and interoperability with the latest browsers. NET 4 Website Using C# & VB Server 2008 R2 Express Edition, both of which are free!