By Joseph Albahari, Ben Albahari
This e-book is for busy programmers who desire a succinct and but readable advisor to C# 3.0 and LINQ. C# 3.0 Pocket Reference tells you precisely what you must be aware of, with no lengthy introductions or bloated samples. regardless of its conciseness, this booklet does not skimp on intensity or element, and embraces the conceptual demanding situations in studying C# 3.0 and LINQ. Tightly concentrated and hugely functional, this pocket reference covers extra floor than a few of the colossal books on C#. C# 3.0 Pocket Reference comprises lots of illustrations and code examples to give an explanation for:
- Features new to C# 3.0, equivalent to lambda expressions, nameless varieties, automated homes, and more
- All points of C# syntax, predefined varieties, expressions, and operators
- Creating sessions, structs, delegates and occasions, enums, generics and constraints, exception dealing with, and iterators
- The subtleties of boxing, working overloading, delegate covariance, extension process solution, interface reimplementation, nullable forms, and working lifting
- LINQ, beginning with the rules of sequences, deferred execution and traditional question operators, and completing with an entire connection with question syntax-including a number of turbines, becoming a member of, grouping, and question continuations
- Consuming, writing, and reflecting on customized attributes
You'll additionally locate chapters on dangerous code and guidelines, preprocessor directives, XML documentation, and a framework evaluate. if you are already acquainted with Java, C++, or an prior model of C#, C# 3.0 Pocket Reference is a perfect selection. No different e-book or on-line source can get you in control so quick.
Read Online or Download C# 3.0 pocket reference PDF
Similar visual basic books
With this thoroughly up to date instructional and reference, you will fast the right way to increase visible uncomplicated (VB) courses that leverage the newest positive factors of Vista and . web three. zero. the educational part walks you thru VB. internet from scratch, giving you in-depth descriptions of the advance setting, easy software syntax, and traditional controls.
With a view to examine the basics of programming, do not get slowed down with pages of technical jargon that the majority books out there supply! No past visible Studio adventure required for essentially visible simple: PROGRAMMING WITH MICROSOFT visible uncomplicated 2010, 2E by means of the best-selling writer, Diane Zak.
- Wrox's Visual Basic 2005 Express Edition Starter Kit (Programmer to Programmer)
- Beginning ASP.NET 1.1 Databases: From Novice to Professional
Extra info for C# 3.0 pocket reference
Arrays An array represents a fixed number of elements of a particular type. The elements in an array are always stored in a contiguous block of memory, providing highly efficient access. An array is denoted with square brackets after the element type. WriteLine (vowels ); // e This prints "e" because array indexes start at zero. We can use a for loop statement to iterate through each element in the array. Write (c); // aeiou The Length property of an array returns the number of elements in the array.
Implications of passing by reference When you pass an argument by reference, you alias the storage location of an existing variable, rather than creating a new storage location. 5. The params modifier The params modifier may be specified on the last parameter of a method so that the method accepts any number of parameters of a particular type. The parameter type must be declared as an array. WriteLine (total); } // 10 You can also supply a params argument as an ordinary array. 5. 0) It is often the case that you declare and initialize a variable in one step.
A common reason to have a nonpublic constructor is to control instance creation via a static method call, which can be used to return an object from a pool rather than necessarily creating a new object, or return various subclasses based on input arguments. 4. 0) To simplify object initialization, the accessible fields or properties of an object can be initialized in a single statement directly after construction. 5. The this Reference The this reference refers to the instance itself. Mate = this; } } The this reference also disambiguates a local variable or argument from a field.